Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still Alive I Think???

Well, it has been a long time since I have written anything in here but I now have the urge to write something. Here it goes, if you haven’t known I lost/was laid off from my job since December of last year. I have been looking for a new job, but as everyone knows someone is getting laid off or fired or something. Luckily my wife is still working but who knows for how long (she works for the same company I got laid off from). I am hoping it doesn’t come down to it but I might have to sell off some of my toys to keep making ends meet. I do have a new job starting June 22, 2009 so I am hoping I don’t have to do any of that selling BS that I just said. The new job is with the DNR (department of Natural Resources) here in Wisconsin. This sounds like a really good opportunity for me, bad part is it is only for the summer and not full time. But according to the guy who hired me it might be a full time job if everything goes right come this fall they might have a full time Maintenance person position opening up then. So keep your fingers crossed and lets all pray. A full time job with the DNR is a dream of mine, and one step closer to the dream job I would love to have (Park Ranger/ Game Warden). Other than that I have been doing the whole mister mom thing and cleaning the house cooking dinner (which means firing up the grill and throwing some meat on) and fixing up the hobby room I will be taking pictures of it when it is done I am basically taking old kitchen cabinets uppers and lowers and placing them all around the room. This room will be used by me and my wife. I do the plastic models and RC stuff and the wife does Stamping and card making stuff. I hope to have it finished this week so I can get everything in and straightened out before I go back to work. If you are wondering I got all the cabinets 18 in total form my previous employer he was going to throw them all away so I took them to put in the room. I think it worked out. Well got to go have a lot of work to do so have fun and I will keep everyone posted on what’s happing.

No comments:

Blog Archive